Writers rejoice...the 2010 Black List has arrived! Here are the top 10 screenplays, via the LA Times:
1. COLLEGE REPUBLICANS by Wes Jones
2. JACKIE by Noah Oppenheim
3. ALL YOU NEED IS KILL by Dante Harper
4. SAFE HOUSE by David Guggenheim
5. STOKER by Wentworth Miller
6. 999 by Matt Cook
7. MARGIN CALL by J.C. Chandor
8. AMERICAN BULL by Eric Warren Singer
9. ARGO by Chris Terrio
10. THE LAST SON OF ISSAC LEMAY by Greg Johnson
The entire list will be posted on the LA Times blog 24 Frames and the official Black List site later today. Congrats to all recognized writers!
For more on the Black List, check out this cool KCRW podcast with creator Franklin Leonard.