Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome, new readers!

Happy 2013!

I thought I'd write a little welcome to everyone who is new to the blog. You may notice that I haven't posted very often in the last few months; this is because A) I'm super busy with writing and various day jobs, and B) the vast majority of questions I receive can be answered by old posts. Take a look at the Labels to the right side of the blog for info about assistant jobs, agents, writing programs, etc. (You might also be interested my Top 5 Reader Questions).

If you're new to the aspiring writer internet world, also be sure to check out Go Into the Story, The Bitter Script Reader and the Scriptnotes podcast by John August and Craig Mazin.

If you're a screenwriter new to LA, check out the links under "Events" on the right so you can start attending events at American Cinematheque, the WGA, etc.

Over the next few weeks I'll try to answer some new reader questions!

1 comment:

David said...

Amanda
Thank your for info on contest.
I have never entered one but may give it a try.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
David