Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye/Taylor/Beyonce - and Leno

Normally I like to be Swiss in such celeb feuds, but this is just too funny (thanks Sam):


Another possibly inappopriate snippet: heard Kayne West called Patrick Swayze's widow to tell her that Michael Jackson's death was the most important death of the year.

And did anybody read Kanye's blog apology? I'm baffled...because his lyrics are actually pretty eloquent, and yet that post sounds like it was written by a 12 year-old. At least he apologized on Leno? Who knew that Kayne's douchebagery would be the best thing to happen to the new king of 10 pm... By the way, his premiere brought in a ridiculous 17.7 million viewers. Bad news for hour drama writers, I guess. Time to put together that late night packet, huh?

Maybe at some point I'll get back to doing worthwhile things with my time. No promises.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Monsterbeard said...

Meh, I doubt Leno can keep up the "guest who just did something notorious" week after week.

Besides, I don't know if it's just me, but I'm starting to really like Fallon. Leno is for baby-boomers. I don't know what this means for the future of 10pm dramas though.