Monday, July 6, 2009

WB Workshop

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been busy celebrating our nation's birth and watching my favorite band play with the LA Phil and whatnot. I'm sure many of you have been busy writing last minute essays for all the fellowships and workshops. James wanted me to let everyone know that the WB TV workshop website has an "online application," but actually requires you to submit everything by mail as well - so make sure you give yourself enough time. The deadline is July 25. (Thanks James!)

I will be getting to more of those questions soon. 


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

SG said...

Hi Amanda. Love your site. I have been reading it for quite and while now and think it has amazing info for someone trying to break into the tv writing business. I am sure you will make it as a television writer, just have to wait for the breaks to fall your way.

I am submitting a spec of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" to the WB writers workshop, and was hoping you can take a look when you get a chance and tell me what you think. I respect your opinion and would be great to get your thoughts if you have any time. Keep up the great work. Best, SG

http://myspecscript.wordpress.com/