Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hollywood ASST

Everyone in Hollywood saw this video by lunch today. Shout out to Jesse, my fellow IC alum (that's his mug before you hit play). I was also amazed at the speed at which this was posted and passed around...a dozen people must have IMd it to me. I'm not rushing out to buy a miniDV, but we miss out on the instant reaction by just writing scripts and not producing things.

Also, it's pretty hilarious, and is so so true.


Hollywood ASST from Back of the Class on Vimeo.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Neil said...

That's amazing! All right for some though. Methinks that in 18 months I'll be a London Asst. (if I'm lucky)

tdotTim said...

THAT was funny shit! "Sounds like Paris, but she looks like Perez". Love it.

Chub to Chic in Chicago said...

hurrah for viral video.