Saturday, January 3, 2009

New year, same old irony

In the darkness of the first morning of '09, I was walking up my block to my apartment when I heard the footsteps of someone coming up behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see a guy with dark hair and a trendy blazer. "Don't worry," he said, and I think he was kind of amused that he could be a perceived rapist. "I'm following her." He pointed at a skinny blonde walking a little farther up the sidewalk.

happy new year.



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Monsterbeard said...

Happy New Year! Consider this: At least your 2009 didn't start out with a creepy guy following you.

Aisha said...

Haha that's hilarious! I love your blog btw, I'm another aspiring writer :)

Neil said...

That's bloody amazing!!! You're clearly not important enough to be stalked yet. But the blond was. Love it! :)

Jeffrey said...

This is probably totally weird and inappropriate but I'd totally follow you... well not follow you, but you know...errrr...you're very attractive...

Numb Frog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.