Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still alive

Sorry to be MIA. (I'm surprised I haven't gotten heckling instant messages from my sister by now). I've actually been home sick with some kind of flu or something these last couple days. Being home during the week, listening to rain...it's quite strange indeed.

I've been getting into SIX FEET UNDER. It's delightfully weird.

By the way, rumor has it that ABC/Disney fellowship finalists have been notified. Guess there's always next year.


Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Lex said...

SFU: One of, if not the, best show ever.
And the series finale.
Oh. My. God.

Dan Williams said...

Sorry to hear you were under the weather, literally and figuratively. But are you keeping a journal of what obstacles you went through emotionally and in your thoughts, so that when you need to write a spec that deals with flue - a universal problem - you'll have lots of personal insights to go into?

(I never get flue or colds. And if I do, I take CONTACT C and the symptoms go away. Then again, I wear a sweater a lot of the time!)

GregM said...

Hope you feel better soon! I'm just catching up with Mad Men season one. Yeah, there's always next year for ABC/Disney...

Jason A said...

Sorry that you're not feeling well.

RE: Disney Fellowship -- guess I'll be getting a letter shortly.

Sarah Mathews said...

Please feel better soon! :-)

danny said...

That can't be right, b/c I haven't been notified yet, and I'm sure they'd pick me as a finalist. I'm just sure of it.

Sarah Mathews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Mathews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Mathews said...

Amanda,

I checked out the link again, and this time someone who got a phone call said that the person who they spoke to at ABC really emphasized "life experience". That's interesting, because in my biography I talked about life experience but also really focused on my writing experience/history. Hmm... good info to know for next year.

Sarah