Saturday, August 25, 2007

Everyone thinks I'm crazy.

The Giant Agency rescheduled my interview WHILE I WAS SITTING IN THE LOBBY. Grr. The valets looked at me like I was crazy when I returned to get my car eight minutes later. I'm going back on Tuesday. Also on the agency front, Katie's boyfriend sent my resume into another agency and I am supposed to hear from them soon.

I never made it to the other interview, because I got a slightly late start after spending over two hours at the DMV. I actually would have been fine if my directions had told me to make a left onto Santa Monica rather than a right...I got to Beverly Hills before I realized I wasn't going to find Fairfax, and by the time I turned around and made it to Starbucks I was about 12 minutes late and the guys I was supposed to meet had left. I waited for a while because I couldn't get a hold of the assistant back in the office, and the baristas looked at me like I was crazy. I'm starting to sense a theme here.

Basically I'm back at square one, though I did get in touch with a friend of my sister's from high school who produces the AFI Film Festival and has promised to send me PA-ish jobs he hears about. I think I'm going to go sign up at Central Casting on Monday so I can get a little work before I plunge further into credit card debt. If I'm not too fat to be an extra, that is. And that is certainly a possibility.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Oh, please. They need fat extras too. :)